It’s summertime and the golf season is in full swing. If hosting a charity golf tournament is on your summer calendar, there’s still time to partner with Charity Fundraising and make your outing an event to remember. Rather than hosting a traditional scramble or tournament followed by the same old barbecue, why not consider boosting your outing to the next level with a silent auction. Charity Fundraising offers many golf related items that can drive more money towards your cause and excite the golf-enthusiasts at your event
Our top five most coveted silent auction items for charity golf tournaments include:
- VIP Experience at Augusta National for The Master’s Tournament. The Master’s Tournament is known for its rare combination of mystery, prestige and exclusivity. It is considered the best-run golf tournament in the world. This experience includes tickets to the final rounds of the tournament and a three-night weekend stay in a private home for two.
- The Pebble Beach VIP Experience includes a five-night stay in an ocean-front room at The Lodge at Pebble Beach. 1 round of golf and golf cart for two guests at Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Links at Spanish Bay and Spyglass Hill Golf Course. Additionally, this amazing package includes a $500 gift certificate towards the booking of a luxury rental car from Hertz.
- The Scotland Championship Golf Experience and Fairmount St. Andrews Torrance Course package boasts a 4-night stay at the Fairmount St. Andrews Resort, rental car and airfare for two. Additionally, a round of golf for two at Carnoustie Golf Links Championship Course and Fairmount St. Andrews Torrance Course.
- The 2012 Ryder Cup Experience, 3-day weekend grounds passes at Medinah Country Club near Chicago, IL includes International Pavilion Access, a 4-night stay at the Intercontinental Hotel in Chicago and airfare for two.
- Autographed golf memorabilia. A keepsake treasure item, the 11 x 14 photos, autographed by golf legends Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Phil Mickelson are sure to make your charity auction a success. These golf legends are considered the greatest players in the sport’s history. 100% guaranteed authentic, these pieces would make a memorable keepsake for the collector or golf enthusiast.
Still nervous about taking your charity golf tournament to the next level with silent auction items? At Charity Fundraising there’s absolutely no risk. We offer all of our incredible autographed memorabilia, VIP experience and vacation packages on a no risk consignment basis, so your organization will receive 100% of the profits. We’re proud to work on the honor system and request no cash, credit cards or deposits up front. We work exclusively with the non-profit community, so we have perfected the fine art of helping deliver blockbuster charity auctions to all our partners. Contact us today to exceed your fundraising goals!