Charity Fundraising is an Accredited Business by the Better Business Bureau. To review our current A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau please click here.
All Charity Fundraising autographed items are forensically tested by retired Law Enforcement from The New York Police Department to ensure authenticity, credibility and integrity.
All autographed items undergo a detailed forensic examination from the independent third-party authentication firm RM Real to confirm authenticity. All autographed items come with a Certificate of Authenticity and licensed counterfeit-proof authentication holograms from RM Real. Learn more by visiting RM Real at www.rmreal.com
Company Overview of RM Real
- RM Real is an independent third-party authentication firm that does not engage in the buying or selling of autographed collectibles. Their sole interest is examining handwriting and signatures to determine an items authenticity.
- The company is comprised of over 80+ years of experience in law enforcement and forensic document examination.
- The company President and Lead Authenticator has a 40-year career as a decorated New York City Police Lieutenant and Commanding Officer where he supervised countless investigations into crimes involving forgeries.
Certificate Of Authenticity, Hologram Identifier & Online Registry
- All signatures are forensically examined in person (not by computer scan.)
- All items from Charity Fundraising come with the RM Real Certificate of Authenticity. This document will bear the RM Real counterfeit-proof authentication hologram that includes a matching number on both the certificate and the item itself.
- After a thorough forensic examination of our autographed collectibles the President and Lead Authenticator of RM Real signs each certificate.
- All items that have a RM Real Certificate of Authenticity are downloaded into their database and customers can look up their specific item by the unique hologram identifier verifying the items authenticity in their online registry.